Sunday, July 14, 2013

My simple chat application uses Node.js and Angular.js


Because I like learning new things some times ago I decided to create project where I can learn new technologies like:

These things are implemented (or partly implemented like notification) already in this application. I'm trying learn mainly Angular by step by step adding new part of this framework. Yesterday I read little about directives in Angular and it's allow me to create my first working directive.


What more?

I planing also include RequireJS into this project. It should allow me to organize better code. I think in future for more complicated application it will be very helpful.

Because tests are very important I wish learn one of tests library and write test for my application.

For css I mainly use style from twitter bootstrap but in future I plan play with SASS/Compass libraries. I already have experience with LESS but want check another ways.

Here you can find code:

My code is available on github (link bellow) so you can easily check my application. To play with it just fork and using `cmd` (you must have installed node.js)  type:
npm install

to install all necessary libraries and then to start application type:
npm start

Link to project:

 https://github.com/lukasz-zak/FunWithAngular

Link to live demo (I will try keeping it online):

No comments :

Post a Comment